Whether your a gym regular, or a gym newbie, If you have ever set foot in a gym, we have no doubt you will relate to these moments!
10 things we are sure you’ll relate to…
1.Two minutes in to cardio – I hate this, i cannot stand it. Only 14 x 2 mins left.
2.When someone hasn’t managed to put the weights back in the right order, or even worse, not even racked them
3.When you do a great set or hit a new pb and your training buddies are there to congratulate you
4. When someone is far too chatty in the changing room. Sure speak to me, but at least put underwear on!
5. That person who still feels the need to talk to you even when you have headphones in
6. The sense of achievement when you try something new and absolutely smash it
7. When you get caught watching someone, maybe because their technique is great, maybe because you’ve zoned out
8. That person who spends 90% of their time at the gym just looking in the mirror
9. When you have to wait for equipment
10. When you forget your headphones and everything is ruined
Is there anything else you think we’ve missed? Is there something you find annoying or particularly funny when you go and workout at the gym? We’d love to hear from you. Simply let us know in the comments below.
If you enjoyed this why not check out some of our other blog post? How about the best bits about going to the gym or all the feels you get when going to a new exercise class for the first time!