•4 x 200g snapper fillets
• 1-tablespoon olive oil
• Freshly ground black pepper
• 1 tsp ground cumin
• 1 tsp ground coriander
• ½ tsp ground cinnamon
• ½ tsp ground cardamom
• 1 clove garlic, chopped
• ¼ cup chopped coriander
• ¼ cup flat leafed parsley
• Juice and finely grates zest of 1 lemon
1. Preheat oven to 180C (350F)
2. Pat fish dry with paper towel, brush with half the olive oil
and season with pepper. Arrange fish in a single layer in a
3. In a bowl, mix remaining ingredients to a loose paste.
Spread paste evenly over top of fish. Seal baking dish
with foil. Bake for 10-15 minutes or until cooked- when cooked the fish will
flake away easily when pressed with a fork.
4. Serve with greens or a salad.
A recipe supplied by Miss Nutritionist