• 3 tablespoons olive oil
• 1 large onion, chopped
• 2 cloves garlic, minced
• 1 tablespoon tomato paste
• 1 teaspoon ground cumin
• 1/4 teaspoon Celtic sea salt salt, or to taste
• 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
• 1/8 teaspoon chili powder, or to taste
• 900ml water mixed with chicken Oxo cube
• 1 cup red lentils
• 1 large carrot, diced
• 2 tablespoons lemon juice, or to taste
• 3 tablespoons chopped fresh coriander
• 4 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil for
• 1 pinch chili powder Continue reading
A delicious, lunch or light meal for all year round.
Meal prep might not be something you’ve done before? Not sure where to start?
All you seem to see on social media is stacks of pre-cooked and prepared food. It all looks a bit too perfect and completely un-acheivable, but it’s not, we promise!
Motivation is tricky isn’t it? Sometimes you have loads, other times the tank is empty. There are days you can’t imagine missing your workout, but sometimes its far more of a struggle. That’s why we’ve put together some top tips for getting and staying motivated.
I shall be talking about a goal that I set myself at the beginning of the year here. I don’t like to only talk about myself, but I am hoping you can relate to this and find it useful!
Hitting a weight loss plateau can be a really tough challenge. Perhaps you have noticed your weight isn’t changing, maybe you aren’t making the progression that you were hoping for, but that’s no reason to give up. In fact, that is the worst thing you can do.
We understand these things can be demotivating, in fact they can be pretty upsetting really.
But, first things first, make sure you are really hitting a weight loss plateau.