• 5 tablespoons olive oil
• 1-tablespoon balsamic vinegar
• 1-tablespoon non MSG soy sauce
• 350g whole shallots, peeled
• 3 fresh red chillies
• 1 butternut squash, peeled, seeded and
cut into chunks
• ¾ cup chopped walnuts
• 1 tsp finely chopped thyme
• 15g flat leafed parsley
• 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
• 150g organic feta cheese
• Celtic sea salt and black pepper
1. Heat oven to 200C/400F/Gas 6. Beat olive oil, balsamic
vinegar and soy sauce together in a large bowl, season
with a little salt and pepper.
2. Toss the shallots and 2 chillies in the oil mixture and
then roast in a large pan or ovenproof dish for 15
minutes, turning a coupe of times.
3. Add the squash chunks and roast for a further
30-35mins or until the squash is tender and slightly
4. Remove from the oven and stir in the thyme, leave
5. Chop together the parsley and garlic, mix with the
walnuts, seed and finely chop the remaining chili.
6. Stir the parsley, garlic and walnut mix into the
vegetables. Add chopped chili to taste. Crumble the feta
over the top before serving.
A recipe supplied by Miss Nutritionist