A delicious, lunch or light meal for all year round.
• 1 fillet of steamed or poached salmon (or 1 can or wild
Alaskan red salmon- drained and chunked
• 2 quarts of a romaine lettuce
• 1 cup of artichoke hearts drained and cut
• Black and green olives
• Handful of mixed baby salad leaves
• 4 anchovy fillets (optional)
• ½ med avocado chopped and cut into
• Lemon juice, olive oil and black pepper to
1.Arrange romaine lettuce on a plate and cover with other
mixed baby salad leaves.
2.Place the remaining ingredients over the top as you please.
3.Drizzle with fresh lemon juice olive oil and season with black pepper.
A recipe supplied by Miss Nutritionist