1 Tablespoon of organic butter or coconut oil
• ¾ cup chopped red onion
• 450g mushrooms of bell peppers (sliced)
• 4 cups chopped broccoli, cauliflower, courgette,
artichoke hearts, asparagus, spinach or other dark
• 2 tablespoons of fresh Marjoram
• 8 medium free range / organic eggs
• ¼ cup of rice or almond milk
• 2 tsp mustard
• 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
• 1 tsp Celtic sea salt
1. Heat oil (or butter) in a large pan over medium heat.
Add onions and mushrooms, stirring onions are
2. Add chopped vegetables and Marjoram. Stir-sauté
until vegetables soften, reduce heat low –medium.
3. Break all eggs into a medium sized mixing bowl. Add
milk, mustard and pepper, use a fork to break up yolks so
mixture looks marbleized. Pour over vegetables in the
4. Sprinkle with sea salt and cook until egg begins to set.
Finish off placing the pan under the grill (handle facing out
of the oven door) if the top of the egg needs cooking.
Alternatively this can be done in a quiche dish, transfer all
cooked ingredients into the dish before pouring over the
egg mixture. Cook in the oven at 180C for 10-15 mins or
until egg is just cooked.
A recipe supplied by Miss Nutritionist