What is smart fitness I hear you say? Well, smart fitness is technology led, data driven workouts that provide members with insights into their performance, Insights which motivate and challenge them, while delivering a great experience. Group Heart Rate Training is probably the best example of this. No doubt you have heard of Group Heart Rate Training and if you don’t already provide this service in your club, you’re probably thinking about it and If you’re not, here’s why you should be.
1. Offering Group Heart Rate Training helps you gain a competitive advantage. Whether you use it for the in-studio group experience or personal training, having this this technology will help your club stand out and keep your current members coming back for more.
2. Capturing real-time heart rate data makes your members aware of their fitness performances and motivates them to exercise in the ideal heart rate zone and train more effectively, meaning your members are getting better results and reaching their goals more quickly. Better results mean more engaged members, which leads to better retention.
3. Group heart rate zone training creates a fun but challenging environment for your members and instils an element of competition, which is great for keeping your members motivated and engaged.
4. Members can keep track of their progress from class to class, giving them visibility of their achievements and confidence in their training.
5. With members heart rate data displayed during the workout, your trainers are able to provide better quality and more tailored coaching, which means your members benefit from a more personalised experience and gain better results!
A Simple Solution
FitSense Group Heart Rate is extremely easy to implement into your club and provides a cost-effective solution.
We’ve also made it fast and simple for your members to participate in Group Heart Rate classes. Using FitSense, they simply book into a class. Once they arrive, your member can sync their heart rate monitor quickly and easily in FitSense and away they go.
Compatible with Comfort
FitSense Group Heart Rate is compatible with the Polar H7, The Polar H10 and The Polar OH1 heart rate monitoring devices.
The Polar OH1 is an extremely popular choice as members are able to wear it on their arm, rather than around their chest, providing a more comfortable training experience.
Visible workout metrics throughout the class
The Group Heart Rate feature displays your members workout intensity, providing them with a colour graphic to easily understand the training zone they are working in. This is displayed for both the member and instructor to see, allowing the instructor to control the intensity of the class.
Post Workout Stats And Easy Progress Tracking
Your members will receive their workout stats directly to their FitSense feed, post workout. This helps them to track their performance and progress with each class.
Integrated With FitSense Rewards
Our Group Heart Rate feature is integrated with FitSense Rewards, allowing your members to earn FitSense Points based on their effort level and duration of class.
This also creates an element of competition, with the top three points scorers being ranked during the workout, making group training even more fun.
Full Support and Training
ClubWise provides comprehensive support and training, including on-site set up and implementation training with a Group Heart Rate specialist. We also provide full marketing support to help you promote your new Group Heart Classes to your members.
If you would like to learn more about FitSense Group Heart Rate, why not book a quick demonstration with a member of the team? You can use the button below to get in touch, after which, a member of the team will follow up with you.